Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
(Please provide details if you selected other as an option for purpose of visit)
All tours must be scheduled a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 3 months in advance.
- Discuss appropriate behavior in the library. which includes respect for others using the library and care of library materials.
- If group requests library cards to be issued. the contact person must pick up a registration form for each applicant and have them filled out with all required signatures.
- Submit library card registration forms at least 1 week prior to the date of the requested tour.
- Being shown different areas of library
- Learning about library services
- Story Time (for younger grades)
- Presenting of library' programs
- Chance to browse through a selected part of the library collection
You will be notified of confirmation in person, by fax, phone, or e-mail.
* indicates a required field